If you're looking to explore how advanced manufacturing technologies can help you be more productive or provide a competitive edge then why not see what fully funded support you can access through the AMTECAA (Advanced Manufacturing Technologies to Create, Activate & Automate) programme.
Which Advanced Manufacturing Technologies could help your business? What technologies are available? How can you implement these? What equipment and skills are required? What are the benefits? What are the obstacles? Cost and benefits expected? What help is available?
Coventry City Council and the University of Birmingham are launching a series of FREE online workshops to help you answer the above questions.
The interactive short workshops are available to Coventry-based manufacturing SMEs (approx 2.5 hours per workshop).
Workshops will cover each of the following technologies and include case studies and videos followed by a question and answer session.
- Additive layer manufacturing (ALM) 3D printing
- Plasma metals processing
- Subtractive processing
- Medical devices manufacturing
- Hybrid manufacturing
- Robots and automation
- Laser manufacturing
15 days of FREE Advanced Manufacturing technology help is available after the workshop sessions for those who are interested.
Numbers are limited to 10 companies per workshop and each technology is repeated twice per month. Companies are also welcome to attend more than one workshop.
- 4 FEBRUARY 9.30am METAL ADDITIVE LAYER MANUFACTURING (ALM)
- 4 FEBRUARY 2.00pm SUBTRACTIVE MANUFACTURING
- 9 FEBRUARY 9.30am PLASMA MANUFACTURING
- 9 FEBRUARY 2.00pm LASER MANUFACTURING
- 11 FEBRUARY 9.30am SUBTRACTIVE MANUFACTURING
- 11 FEBRUARY 2.00pm HYBRID MANUFACTURING
- 16 FEBRUARY 9.30am ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION 1
- 6 FEBRUARY 2.00pm MEDICAL DEVICES DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
- 18 FEBRUARY 9.30am HYBRID MANUFACTURING
- 18 FEBRUARY 2.00pm PLASMA MANUAFCTURING
- 23 FEBRUARY 9.30am LASER MANUFACTURING
- 23 FEBRUARY 2.00pm ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION
- 25 FEBRUARY 9.30am MEDICAL DEVICES DESIGN & MANUFACTURE
- 25 FEBRUARY 2.00pm METAL ADDITIVE LAYER MANUFACTURING (ALM)
- 2 MARCH 9.30am METAL ADDITIVE LAYER MANUFACTURING (ALM)
- 2 MARCH 2.00pm MEDICAL DEVICES DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE
- 4 MARCH 9.30am PLASMA MANUFACTURING
- 4 MARCH 2.00pm LASER MANUFACTURING
- 9 MARCH 9.30am SUBTRACTIVE MANUFACTURING
- 9 MARCH 2.00pm HYBRID MANUFACTURING
- 11 MARCH 9.30am ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION
- 11 MARCH 2.00pm SUBTRACTIVE MANUFACTURING
- 16 MARCH 9.30am HYBRID MANUFACTURING
- 16 MARCH 2.00pm PLASMA MANUFACTURING
- 18 MARCH 9.30am LASER MANUFACTURING
- 18 MARCH 2.00pm METAL ADDITIVE LAYER MANUFACTURING
- 23 MARCH 9.30am MEDICAL DEVICES DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE
- 23 MARCH 2.00pm ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION