CW LEP Growth Hub, in partnership with Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, has launched the brand-new website which is exclusive to businesses and organisations in Coventry and Warwickshire.
FinditinCW replaces CWConnect, as the go-to resource for local businesses to access supply chain opportunities and a range of other B2B resources.
The new and improved business to business portal is ready for you to register your details, and features an array of intuitive changes that will bring opportunities to you in an instant.
It combines the local business knowledge of the Growth Hub and Chamber with the well-established brand ‘Finditin’ to link you to a whole range of opportunities across the region. The innovative approach gives you free access to supply chain opportunities and a wealth of membership benefits for businesses and organisations, from the smallest to the largest.
There are a number of ways to look for opportunities for your business, but please ensure you have completed your 'Sectors of Interest' and 'Communication Preferences' within your Dashboard. We cannot contact you unless you have.
- You can 'Post an Opportunity' for your own business. This is a fantastic tool to help you find cost-effective goods and services right on your doorstep. FinditinCW aims to promote the use of local organisations, so sourcing a local supplier in Coventry and Warwickshire is a great start. You then get in touch with us and we will share your use of the website, your business news and the supplier you used.
- 'Find an Opportunity' links to the sectors that you selected at registration in 'Sectors of Interest'. Any organisation posting an opportunity, is required to select a sector(s) to post it into. This then generates an email alert which is emailed to the organisations in the specific sector(s). You can also keep your eye on this section, where you will see the latest opportunities, which are updated on a daily basis. Opportunities are posted by the private and public sector. Any business or organisation can post an opportunity.
- Contracts Finder and CompeteFor – We have an API link with both sites which pulls across all the regional opportunities relevant to SMEs.
- Project and Supplier Pages – We work with principal contractors and other large organisations to promote work and projects in the area. These bespoke pages will give information about a specific project, how to become a supplier and detail the opportunities available.
- Our internal Quick Quote module helps buyers select specific companies to quote for goods and services. It is extremely important to make the most of your business profile so that it stands out, when buyers are making selections for suppliers.
- Win and deliver on future contracts;
- Provide professional business services to others and support their contract bids.
Please contact us or visit out Business Support page. Whether you want to raise capital, increase your workforce, ramp up production or identify export or supply chain opportunities, Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub and the Chamber of Commerce provide tailored, commercially focused and joined-up advice that’s free, impartial and delivered by experienced advisers.