What's changed in Cyber Essentials?
A 30-minute introduction to the changes made to Cyber Essentials.Add To Calendar
At Risk Evolves, we’re passionate about the value of Cyber Essentials. This flagship scheme, sponsored by the National Cyber Security Centre and recommended by the Information Commissioner's Office, can reduce cyber risk by 80%. We’ve worked closely with our certification partner, CS Risk Management, to deliver several hundred certifications over the last six years.
In this session we will be joined by Maritz Cloete from CS Risk Management as we explain what the scheme is, discuss the changes introduced in April 2021 and talk about some of the challenges that we frequently see during certification.
You’ll also have the opportunity to quiz us on any challenges that you face with your own implementation. These can be sent in advance (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This free webinar will give you:
- A better understanding of Cyber Essentials
- An overview of the changes
- Reasons for certifying to the new version
- An opportunity to ask questions about certification, compliance or cyber security in general
- Our perspective on the changes (as a Cyber Essentials certified company)
Register a free place below.