Data Protection for Marketers and Designers
Data protection compliance and creativity don’t always go hand in hand. In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll answer common dilemmas, so you can stay on the right side of the law.Add To Calendar
Would you rather be writing copy or planning campaigns than thinking about how data is collected, stored and used? If so, you're not alone.
Very often, data protection in marketing is a hit and miss affair, with the capacity to go 'boom' at any time.
This session will help you manage your mailing lists, conquer cookies and protect your business's reputation.
Anyone who works in marketing (including digital) or design (graphic and web), is invited to celebrate GDPR’s third birthday by getting to grips with the GDPR and the UK Data Protection Act for once and for all.
We’ll look at the GDPR from both an employee’s and a freelancer’s perspective.
- Why registering with the ICO can save your bacon.
- What your obligations are.
- What you can really do with customer data.
- How you can follow up after online or real life events.
- Who you can email when you launch a new product.
- The agreements you should have with anyone who processes your data for you.
- When you need to say “That’s a great suggestion, but…”
Register a free place below.