Coventry and Warwickshire Employment Solutions is the employment hub for local businesses in Coventry and Warwickshire and FinditinCW members to post their recruitment needs.
The portal is funded by the Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (CWLEP) in partnership with Warwickshire County Council, Coventry City Council, the Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce and the FSB, in response to the impact on businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As well as advertising job vacancies, Employment Solutions provides support and advice to those who have been made redundant, looking for a career change or school, college and university leavers looking for new positions.
As part of your FinditinCW membership, you can ‘Post a Job’ which will be directly displayed on CW Employment Solutions.
It’s quick and easy to use and will help you attract the right candidates for your business.
How do I post a job?
- Simply click here or go to your ‘Dashboard’ by clicking the dropdown in the top right-hand corner above. You will need to be logged in. The ‘Jobs’ section can be found in the left-hand tabs.
- Or you can go to ‘Opportunities’, located at the top of this page. In this section you can either ‘Post an Opportunity’ or ‘Post a Job’.
- Then ‘Create a job vacancy’ and complete all the available fields.
- The job is sent to our team for approval and will be activated the same day.
- Your job will be advertised on CW Employment Solutions.