Whether you’re a startup in need of a growth strategy, an established company looking to increase profitability, or somewhere in between, there is plenty of business support available in the region.
CWLEP Growth Hub and Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce are here to help businesses, places and people achieve their full potential.
Coventry & Warwickshire Growth Hub is a government supported organisation offering free, impartial business support services for all businesses across Coventry & Warwickshire.
Led by commercially focused business people, with a team of experienced Business Advisors, the Growth Hub offers a range of services to the business community including advice and guidance on access to funding, skills and training, growth planning, overseas trading, finding new business premises, accessing supply chain opportunities, recruitment and much more.
Our strength lies in combining real-world business experience with public sector insight and influence. In practice, it means we’re often the first to know about major infrastructure opportunities opening up in the area, like HS2 and Jaguar Land Rover, and the Growth Hub commissioned the FinditinCW portal as the means with which to communicate these opportunities and connect local suppliers with buyers.
Whether you want to raise capital, increase your workforce, ramp up production or identify export or supply chain opportunities, we provide tailored, commercially focused and joined-up advice that’s free, impartial and delivered with one goal in mind: growing your bottom line.
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce has continually advocated and encouraged sustained growth for the region’s firms for more than 100 years.
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce has supported business prosperity with an extensive range of member benefits and has consistently provided a platform for members to use their experience and expertise to engage with local authorities, national government and industry leaders on the issues that matter.
Chamber membership is designed to appeal to every business across the region, from sole traders, through to global leaders. There is always an opportunity to partner with your Chamber of Commerce to enhance your businesses growth and influence.
There are five levels of membership:
- Essential Membership - A range of business tools that you can’t do without. You’ll get access to a host of money-saving services and networking opportunities to improve your contacts, raise your profile and create business opportunities. Essential Membership is ideal for sole traders, charities, schools and businesses that employ up to 1,000 employees.
- Chamber Talent - Chamber Talent is a new membership package for professionals, entrepreneurs and learners, who have ambitions to become the business stars of tomorrow. If you’re aspiring to be a business influencer, this is a fantastic and very affordable way to raise your profile, develop in-demand skills – and help shape the agenda for the next generation.
- International Trade Membership: This package is designed to help take the hassle out of international trade and can help your business save time and money.
- Corporate Membership: Helping you make the connections that matter. As a well-established medium to larger sized business, The Chamber can help you make the high-level connections you need for business success. Corporate Membership is ideal for those businesses who wish to engage at director level.
- Strategic Partnership: An exclusive and influential partnership where you can work alongside the Chamber to influence and inform decision-makers at a local, regional and national level.
Become a member of Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce and also receive a free annual subscription to the FinditinCW Executive Club.